Believe it or not I do like heading to Wegmans on Saturday’s. Not so much to do shopping cuz we all know how crazy busy they are rather I like the tasting stations and their coupons!
This Saturday April 20th 11 am – 3 pm they are having an event Celebrate Organics!
- The first 300 customers who bring in a clean plastic bags will receive a coupon for a FREE reusable bag
- $10 + in Wegmans Brand Organic Items
- Tasting stations through out the store
Maybe I will see you!
I wanted to drop in and update you all as I have not done any blogging in a few days.
With the passing of my father in law it has been a very busy week for family and comforting my daughter.
I won’t be doing any Tops deals this week and should start back posting some deals come Monday.
Hope everyone is well and having a good week.
Papa John’s is running a promotion when you buy 1 pizza you get your second 1 FREE!
I saw this commercial yesterday and thought what a great deal! Sadly there is no Papa John’s in my area but I thought I would share it with you all any how.
How to qualify:
- Head on over to Papa John’s website and click on the image you see above
- Click on the link “Order Now” and enter promo code HOOPS when you place your order at papajohns.com to qualify
- Your order must be $11 or more, excluding tax and delivery fees, and must be completed by Monday 4/8 to qualify for the large FREE PIZZA with up to 3 toppings on a future order
- 25 bonus Papa Rewards points will be deposited in your account the day after your completed order. You may then redeem the 25 bonus points for a large FREE Pizza with up to 3 toppings.
You can go here to find a location near you
Are you ready for Hurricane Sandy?
I have to say I am a concerned about this storm. I live in Penn Yan, NY which is located in the Finger Lakes (central NY). In my 42 years I can only recall one other hurricane that effect me. I think it was hurricane Hugo from 1989 where we experienced a lot of rain and wind.
Hurricane Sandy will be worse for may area. This is the first time I have felt the need to prepare for such a storm. I spent most of the day getting ready. I purchased and made sure I had the following items.
- Water (a lot of it) I live out in the country and we have a well. No power NO WATER!
- Battery operated radio
- Propane for the grill – Need a way to cook
- Gas – for the generator. We have a sump pump in our basement. No power not gas for the generator = flooded basement
- Portable Heater – It will be cold!
- DVD’s – I will go crazy if I can’t watch something….(well my daughter will go crazy which = me going crazy). Will use power from the generator to play her portable VD player.
There is a great video put out by the The Weather Channel “My Power’s Out. Now What? Has some great pointers on how to be prepared for this storm.
So are you preparing? Do you think it won’t be as bad as what they are forecasting?
I came across this yesterday and wanted to share it with you all. What a great way to be green and frugal. I never really liked the Easter Grass you get in the store it ends up EVERY WHERE!
Just take some colored paper that you may have laying around your house and run it through your paper shredder. How easy is that!
A special Shout Out goes to Jacinda of Homemaker Hand Guide for this great ideal!
Sharing Is Caring!