Has anyone every heard of an “NBPR” OR no beer required purchase rebate?
Well 3 years ago I had not either. Since I found out about them and how to effectively use them I earn myself/save a pretty good dollar. Some months depending on how many I can find in the stores or on ebay I can easily make $200 to $300 a month! YES YOU DID HEAR ME CORRECTLY!
Recently a reader posted on my Facebook page that they would like to learn more about them. In my coupon classes I do teach how to do NBPR’s but I thought I would start doing a weekly post for those of you who would like to learn and earn some extra cash. Especially now with the Holiday’s so close and well the economy being what it is.
So below are the steps on how/where to find NBPR rebates. From this point foward every Tuesday I will share a new NBPR saving opportunity.
Why Is This A Great Way To Save Money
Well in several states AL, AR, CT, HI, KY, MA, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NY, RI, SD, UT, VA, AND WV (are usually the only ones) that you DON’T have to purchase the beer in order to receive the rebate. So in the image above Save $5 WYB Salty Snacks, Water, Ice or a Cooler (fine print purchase must exceed $5) so let’s say $5.01.
Buy Ideal – what I actually did to score this rebate using Tops Markets Sale
Bag of Ice $1.29
- $1/2 Coupons
Submit for NBPR of $5 – a .71¢ Profit and FREE Chips and Ice
**NOTE** the price you spend before coupons is the price the rebate companies go by!
Where To Find NBPR’S
You can find NBPR rebates right in your grocery store & gas stations. There will be either stuck right to the box of beer or there will be a display with a tear off pad. In my area they have been next to impossible to find. So I do purchase a lot on ebay. You will need to type in NBPR Rebate in the search field to bring up all available rebates.
Read The Fine Print
It is SUPER important that you read the fine print on the back of the Rebate. If purchasing on ebay there is either a picture image and/or a written description on all of the details of the the Rebate.
(Image is from a rebate from a while ago)
- Make sure you know what the requirements are – Receive $20 WYB at least $80 in groceries
- Make sure it is in your qualifying state – YUP NY is one of them
- What do you need to send or do along with the Rebate Form – A receipt with the circled items
- When do you have to purchase the items – 11/1 – 1/3
- Postmark date – 1/17
- Receive by – 1/31
Other Important Details
- Only (1) Rebate is allowed per name & address. So I have a few family members that help me out
- ALWAYS make a copy of the rebate and receipt. There have been several times that I did not fill something out correctly and I had the rebate/receipt as a point of referance
- Rebates take 8 – 10 weeks to arrive. Once you start and you do at least 1 rebate a week, you can look forward to a nice check in the mail weekly!
There are (2) checks for $10 and (1) for $6 so $26 total.
Good luck and stay tuned for next week Tuesday when I will highlight a NBPR rebate