How To Locate And Find Coupons
- One of the most common places is your Sunday news paper. I suggest you purchase 2 papers per person living in the home. Start out small maybe 2 each week so as not to be overwhelmed as a “newbie couponer”
Magazines: There are lots of coupons in your favorite magazines! All You Magazine is the magazine that BY FAR has the most coupons in it each month. You can purchase this magazine at Walmart
- On the intranet: The most common websites are: RedPlum.com, SmartSource.com, and Coupons.com these sites allow you to print two coupons per computer. Do not photo copy coupons! Photo copied coupons are not valid and are considered coupon fraud
IN THE STORE
Blinkies: These are coupons that are usually right by the product, usually from a box that has a red blinking light on the top (thus the name “blinkies”). When you take one coupon out the machine will spit out another one.
Catalina coupons: These are coupons that print out at the register after your purchase (sometimes it is attached to your receipt and sometimes it comes from a separate machine
- Peelie Coupons: Coupons that are stuck to the package and you ave to peel it off.
- Tear pads: A pad with several coupons hanging from a store shelf or display. These are also usually near the product.
Your favorite items! Most companies have a website that you can sign up for coupons for their product. They will offer special email newsletters, coupons, and promotions. I suggest you have a separate email address for such sites as not to overload your everyday email account. Here are some of my favorites: P&G, Kelloggs, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, and Kraft Foods to name a few.
- Facebook: If you have a facebook account search for the product you are looking for, like the page and print your coupon.
- Coupon clipping services. If your newspaper did not have the coupon you are looking for (coupons very by region) or there is a “big” sale and you want several coupons for an item, look to a coupon clipping service. Here are a few that I use Ebay, Bliss Coupons, The Coupon Carry-Out, My Coupon Hunter, and The Coupon Master.
- In the Mail: One of the most overlooked places for finding coupons is the MAILBOX! You can get these coupons by emailing companies directly and asking for them or for signing up for company mailing list.
Continue to Step 3